What was the famous quote by JFK?
“Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country.” “Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try.” “As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest form of appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them.”
What was Adolf Hitler’s most famous quote?
Adolf Hitler > Quotes
- “If you win, you need not have to explain… …
- “Do not compare yourself to others. …
- “if you want to shine like sun first you have to burn like it.” …
- “And I can fight only for something that I love, love only what I respect, and respect only what I at least know.” …
- “Anyone can deal with victory.
What is the most powerful quote?
21 of the World’s Most Powerful Quotes Updated For Today
- “You must be the change you wish to see in the world.” — Gandhi. …
- “Everybody is a genius. …
- “A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.” — George Bernhard Shaw.
What is the best quote of all time?
The 100 Most Famous Quotes of All Time
- The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. – …
- The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing. – …
- Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.
What was Hitler’s best speech?
On 30 January 1939, Nazi German dictator Adolf Hitler gave a speech in the Reichstag, which is best known for the prediction he made that “the annihilation of the Jewish race in Europe” would ensue if another world war were to occur.
What was Adolf Hitler’s real name?
Adolf Schickelgruber changed his name to Adolf Hitler, a not uncommon sirname in the Corinthian province of Austria where he was born, and where indeed some of his relatives had that name.
What was Hitler’s real name?
Adolf Hitler, byname Der Führer (German: “The Leader”), (born April 20, 1889, Braunau am Inn, Austria—died April 30, 1945, Berlin, Germany), leader of the Nazi Party (from 1920/21) and chancellor (Kanzler) and Führer of Germany (1933–45).
What was Hitler’s net worth?
In addition, he refused to pay income tax. He used his vast wealth—which some estimated was about $5 billion—to amass an extensive art collection, purchase fine furnishings, and acquire various properties. After the war, his estate was given to Bavaria.
Is Germany still paying reparations for ww2?
Germany started making reparations payments to Holocaust survivors back in the 1950s, and continues making payments today. Some 400,000 Jews who survived the Nazis were still alive in 2019. That year, Germany paid $564 million to the Claims Conference, which handles the payments.
Is Tom Cruise rich?
Tom Cruise has been famous for pretty much our entire lives, so yeah: the dude is rich. And not just normal ~celebrity millionaire~ rich. Tom is worth over half a billion dollars thanks to his lengthy career as a permanent A-lister.
Who is a trillionaire?
A trillionaire is an individual with a net worth equal to at least one trillion in U.S. dollars or a similarly valued currency, such as the euro or the British pound. Currently, no one has yet claimed trillionaire status, although some of the world’s richest individuals may only be a few years away from this milestone.
Who is the richest family on Earth?
Key Takeaways. At $238 billion, the Waltons are the richest family in the world thanks to their massive stake in Walmart, the world’s largest company by revenue.
Is Donald Trump a billionaire?
In its billionaires rankings, Forbes estimated Trump’s net worth at $3.1 billion.
Who is the No 1 richest person in world?
Forbes. “Jeff Bezos.” 10,000 Year Clock.
Is Rothschild the richest man in the world?
During the 19th century, the Rothschild family possessed the largest private fortune in the world, as well as in modern world history. The family’s wealth declined over the 20th century, and was divided among many descendants.
|Founder||Mayer Amschel Rothschild (1744–1812) (Elchanan Rothschild, b. 1577)|
What profession has the most billionaires?
Industries that produce the most Forbes billionaires worldwide:
- Finance and Investments: 267 billionaires (15% of worldwide total)
- Fashion and Retail: 221 billionaires (12% of worldwide total)
- Real Estate: 163 billionaires (9% of worldwide total)
- Technology: 159 billionaires (9% of worldwide total)
Who has the most cash in the world?
The world’s 10 richest people added $402 billion to their fortunes in 2021. Here’s whose net worth grew the most
- Elon Musk: $277 billion (+$121 billion) …
- Jeff Bezos: $195 billion (+$5 billion) …
- 3. Bernard Arnault: $176 billion (+$61 billion) …
- Bill Gates: $139 billion (+$7 billion) …
- Larry Page: $130 billion (+$47 billion)
Where does Jeff Bezos keep his money?
Instead, nearly 90% of Bezos’s fortune lies in his Amazon stock holdings.
Who was the first billionaire?
In the year 1913, Rockefeller’s personal wealth, which stood at $900 million, was more than 2% of the US GDP of $39.1 billion that year. And in 1916, Rockefeller was announced as the country’s official first billionaire, with a fortune worth nearly 2% of the national economy.